Cybersecurity Barometer 4.0 –
The Cybersecurity Barometer was designed and created by NetConsulting Cube, a consultancy and analysis company specialized in the digital technology market, InTheCyber Group, èlite reality in the field of auditing and consulting for Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Defense and sponsored by EUCACS (European Center for Advanced Cyber Security).
The purpose of this initiative is to feed a permanent Cyber Security Observatory, analyzing trends and evolutionary perspectives of this sector and providing an assessment of the Italian companies awareness based on a well defined Maturity Model (Initial, Repeatable, Defined, Managed, Optimized).
– Status quo of the strategies implemented in the field of Traditional IT Security and expected developments
– Measures taken/to be taken regarding the development of IT products and services
– Cloud & Security: threats and opportunities
– Measures taken/to be taken to safely manage the Supply Chain
– Measures taken/to be taken to safely manage 5G networks
– Analysis and placement of the companies based on the Cybersecurity Maturity Model which highlights gaps and actions to be taken to improve their security posture
– Definition of the whole scenario – providing an exhaustive portrait of the current situation of Italian companies in terms of policies, strategies, models and tools related to Cybersecurity
– Analysis and placement of the companies – periodically monitoring investments and trends in terms of Cybersecurity, creating a Cybersecurity Maturity Model which highlights gaps and actions to be taken by the companies to improve their security posture
– Analysis of tools and methods taken by the companies regarding data and systems protection